How was everyone's weekend? We had a lovely weekend together... actually out of the house! We went to Northampton, ate at our favourite Mexican place, walked around and loved it. On Sunday we went to our favourite Vietnamese place and omgsogood. Having spent the last couple of weeks kind of homebound because we weren't well, I think going to the local dump would've been exciting too. Well, maybe not.
Anyway, here's some pictures from Instagram...
- I'm attempting to 'pick' the hub's nose while he's driving. I'm a hoot.
- MEXICAN FOOOOOOD! Tortilla soup, a chicken burrito and chicken quesadillas. Not a word was spoken as we inhaled them.
- Stripes! I love stripes, even though I'm short and probably shouldn't be wearing horizontal stripes. But I have come to terms with my shortness. It's not like everyone doesn't already know I'm pocket-sized...
- I'm a NINJA! Again, car shenanigans.
- Chili with a floating corn muffin.
- Pasta, pesto, chicken. Yum.
- Pork chops with roasted brussel sprouts.
- Salmon (trout, really... because it was on sale) patties with dill sauce and salad.