September 13, 2011

The Quilting Continues

I finally came to a decision on how to quilt the wedding quilt. I couldn't for the life of me decide on anything, to the point where I'd made an entire other quilt while I thought about it. I'm not usually this indecisive, so it was extremely irritating.

So what I've done is stitch in the ditch to stabilise the blocks, and then itsy bitsy stippling in the 'negative space'. It's going quicker than I thought it would, but my wrists aren't very pleased with me that I've chosen this route. I think I like it. (Too bloody late now if I don't though haha!) The hubs said it's 'tight', so I'm assuming he likes it too.

I hope to be finished with it soon so I can show you!

1 comments:

Angela Nash said...

That's going to look so cool! I love stipple in negative space - It makes cool piecing really stand out nicely!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...