June 1, 2009

Another Quilt Done

Finished the baby quilt my mum requested for her friend's grandson. She didn't find out the gender till a few days ago, and I'd been designing a gender neutral one up until then. I find doing gender specific quilts a little easier because you can do so much more.

This pattern's similar to the monkey quilt because I loved how that came out.

I changed the back up a little because I wanted the little stripes to go the same direction as what I had in the front.

Overall, I think it came out quite nicely. I hope my mum's friend likes it!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...