May 26, 2009

Monkey Quilt For A Little Monkey

A baby quilt commissioned by my sister for her friend who's just had the cutest little boy. It's been dubbed The Monkey Quilt... well, because it's got monkeys on it.

She'd asked for something with green, and immediately the monkey fabric popped into my head. And when I told her, she insisted I use it because the baby has been nicknamed 'Angry Monkey' for peeing on his dad. That reminds me, I'll need to get a hazmat suit in the event I have a son...

I finished this one rather quickly because it was so cute I really wanted to see it finished. Hopefully my sis and the recipients will like it too.

I couldn't get enough of the monkey faces, so I put some on the back as well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

P.E.R.F.E.C.T

-Ave

The Food Librarian said...

This is sooo cute! I love that monkey fabric. Your quilt is so cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...