April 15, 2014

Spring Has Sprung

One of my biggest thrills about a new house is finding out what's in store for us when Spring comes around. These flowers just popped up and every time I drive home, there's more yellowy gorgeousness greeting me. There's more on the other side of the front of the house, and it's all looking so beautiful :)

I didn't even see the hyacinth until I went to take pictures! That's how much I go walking outside lol! I LOVE them!! I hope there's more hyacinth to come because they smell so lovely.

Also, I can't say / think of hyacinth without thinking of the show Keeping Up Appearances. Anyone? Anyone?

Pretty, pretty, pretty :) What's blooming in your garden?

5 comments:

Karen H said...

"Keeping up Appearances" was my mom's favorite show..... and yes, Hyacinth does make me think of that.

Janet M said...

Unfortunately, we have a couple inches of new snow here in SE Michigan. I was happy to see that my brave crocuses survived but it's supposed to go down to the 20's tonight. I'll check on the poor babies tomorrow morning!

Chris said...

Onslow is my fave!

cat and vee xoxo said...

Hyacinth Bouquet/Bucket - totally know what you are talking about. My next door neighbour's last name is Vile ... yes ... they have that on one of their car number-plates ... just after we moved in, my Dad said to them "Vile by name, Vile by nature? Or do you go by Vill-ay" ... oh good grief I was so embarrassed.

Nini said...

Wow--two weeks from snow to those beautiful flowers! Very nice.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...