December 10, 2013

Snowfall

It's been snowing all bloody day! Chunky, fluffy snow. It's pretty and everything, but I always get a bit wary driving in it. Plus I need new tyres! At least we don't have that ridiculously steep hill to climb at our old house now. I always thought the hubs or I would go sliding backwards on our way home hehe

Yes, we're those people who still have pumpkins on their front porch. I wrote myself a note to throw them out but yeahhhhh... We checked, and there's at least two other houses on our street with pumpkins on their porches still, so we don't feel so idiotic.

Anyway, I took a bunch of photos of the snow around our house, so... Enjoy!

5 comments:

mascanlon said...

Lovely....is it gone yet?

Adrienne said...

I love snow! I was so glad to finally see some here in Nova Scotia yesterday. And we are due to get a storm this weekend!

Nini said...

I love to see the snow! Thanks for sharing, from sunny southern California, where I had the A/C on in my car today....sorry.

Linda R said...

Love the pics. Looks like a great street to live on. So pretty.

Carla said...

What a beautiful neighbourhood you live in. It's like a Christmas card--minus the pumpkin : )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...