September 11, 2013

Bowling Is Funny. Sometimes.

The hubs somehow got roped into a bowling league. And when I say roped in, I mean he kept saying 'yes' until he realised he was a part of a bowling league. And then I laughed, and I laughed. Oh how I laughed.

So anyway, the guys were discussing their team name, and this conversation ensued...

Hubs: "I've come up with Snakes On A Lane, Bowling Stones and Ebowla."
D: "I like Ebowla!"
J: "I like Ebowla too. It's infectious!"

HAHAHAHA! Too damn funny!

Unfortunately, the bowling league has been put on hold. I say unfortunately because us wives and girlfriends had decided to get together while they were bowling and have our own bit of fun. The reason they're not able to start with the league is that they need to have one female bowler on their team. Which means none of us are making eye contact with the boys for a long, long time :)


Picture is from here.

5 comments:

Lee said...

hahaha Love bowling but playing it here is very hard. First, it's difficult to find a place to play. Second, it's a bit pricey, so people don't get really excited about it. =/

http://www.achicklitdiary.blogspot.com

MariaG said...

You always make me laugh. Thank you for your blog! Great quilting eye candy PLUS your funny take on life. Keep it coming!

Sandra said...

lol. Yeah, walk away without making eye contact....when they mention bowling, start talking about bindings and seam allowances. I do that when my hubby starts talking about snowmobiles.....

Deb said...

Priceless!!

mascanlon said...

Clever name....but I would rather sew, knit or otherwise craft and eat junk food ( maybe drink wine) while the guys throw heavy balls.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...