July 20, 2013

Who?

This advert makes me giggle because it reminds me of the hubs and I (the owl bit, that is!). I feel like I've had that exact conversation soooo many times because there'd be people we've met several times but he'd have no memory of them whatsoever. Or he'll totally blank on people's names. How?!?! It's 49% annoying and 51% adorable...  but 100% ridiculous.

Also, I'd sometimes refer to my Mum as an owl because I'd be talking to someone about whatever, and she would insist on knowing what we're talking about ASAP. "Who?! Who?! Who?!", she'd cry. Like an adorable little nosy owl! :)

Have a great weekend, everyone!!!

2 comments:

Sandra said...

lol. We laugh at that commercial too (and then my husband will say. What~Who??) hee hee.

MaterialGirlQuilts said...

This one cracks me up too! You aren't alone because this is just like my husband and I as well. I had to rewind the first time I saw it just to show him :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...