July 17, 2013
The bunting is fairly simple and definitely fun to make... the only thing that took a while were the letters I had to applique. I don't mind applique... I just don't think I do it very well. And it took forever to find my stupid pressing sheet. It was buried under a rubble of quilty things. Ahem. Anyhow, I used Lite Steam-A-Seam 2 (mostly because that's all I had on hand...) and then stitched around the edges. It's supposed to be permanent, but I find that the edges seem to pop up just a bit.
So tada! A super bright and colourful bunting for an almost one-year-old. So excited for them to receive this! :)