Here's what's going on in my neck of the woods...
Lots of sewing and binding and then more sewing and more binding. I think I sew just to bind. Oh how I love binding. I could become a professional binder if there were such a thing. Did I just start a new business? I think I've had too much coffee...
- Pretty flowers :)
- My sister's friend's baby with the quilt I made. You may recognise it as Vertigo from Modern Baby! And also, HOW CUTE IS SHE?! Want to bite!
- Binding... so much stripey binding... Yum :) The hubs looked in the cookie jar thinking I'd baked him cookies... he was dismayed to find binding. Hah.
- Iced coffee. Which has been necessary this past week. First it was freezing cold, then it got boiling hot. New England weather. Yay.
FOOD. My favourite.
- My go-to salad of chicken sausage on sweet butter lettuce, zucchini and avocados.
- We tried a sandwich place that had good reviews. Food was fantastic, service... not so much.
- Bowl of cherries. Yes, please.
- And just for fun, we had German pancakes for lunch over the weekend. (I always wondered if mine is more deflated because I use fat free milk. Anyone?)