Oh hi, remember me? I had a blog that I used to update regularly. I suck. I'm sorry.
I've been so busy lately with loads of stuff, but thankfully some of that stuff now includes sewing! We settled back to our routine after returning from our trip (it's amazing how three weeks away will erase how you do every day things!) and there's been so much running around as well. It doesn't seem to be slowing down, but if there's sewing thrown in there, who am I to complain, right?
- My melissa + Liberty of London shoes! I got them in Singapore and I just looooove them. I also got a pair of melissa + Jason Wu ones in Australia. I seriously would've bought more but I exercised what little self-control I have.
- My MIL had balloons waiting for us when we got home hehe She's so silly! Love her!
- So the picture of the two guys... We were on the T in Boston and Seated Guy had his legs spread when the train filled up in a flash. Standing guy decided to stand riiiiight between Seated Guy's legs, so the latter had to protect his man junk the entire time. The hubs and I kept giggling at this hilarity and eventually snapped this photo because we needed to remember this for always.
- And an irritating bird took a giant shit on our front door. Nice. Reminds me of the pelican shit we used to find on our balcony in Australia. Fun times.
- I've been eating a lot of avocados lately... They're yummy and cheap at Costco!
- We had chicken tenders at Raising Cane's before the Vampire Weekend gig because there was nothing else. It was pretty good... not a fan of fried foods, so yeah...
- The ridiculous gelato at the wedding we attended on Saturday. I wanted to breathe it all in. I ate a few bites and ate the chocolate strawberry then ignored it while it tried to make eyes at me. Evil, evil gelato.
I've got more pictures of Australia coming... and of course stuff I've been sewing!