My sisters have been here so the blog's been super quiet... my apologies. It's going to continue to be a bit quiet until they leave... apologies again. We've been having loads of fun, shopping and eating... and there's been lots of laughing. Lots.
I didn't take my camera with me to Brooklyn, so here's some pictures from my iPhone...
- We had dinner at Buttermilk Channel the evening I arrived and OMG it was SO good. Soooo good.
- Amended posters in the subway always make me laugh.
- Greenlight Bookstore... one of my favourites.
Bark Hot Dogs. We ordered way too much... and finished it all. Shame.
- Ice cream at Van Leeuwen. Nom nom nom.
- One evening we got super lazy after we got back to the apartment so we ordered pizzas from Speedy Romeo. Holy crap it was good. With a pizza named The Dick Dale, how could it not be?
- Chicken and waffles at Mike's Coffeeshop. So good.
- Lunch at Pho Boston. Yummiest noodles ever.
- Rein's Deli... a necessary stop!
- PINKBERRY!!! I love this chocolate hazelnut flavour. Please let them have it always and forever.
- I roasted a thing of beef. It was delicious and my house smelled so lovely.
- Found adult onesies at Target which I want my sister to buy because she insisted she wanted them.
- Encountered a lot of cuteness this morning at the farmer's market.
- And then had more Pinkberry. Because we could.