June 16, 2012

Farmer's Market

This morning, Shannon and I went to the farmer's market in the town I live in to see what we could see. We figured it was quite early in the season, so there wasn't a whole lot for sale, but it was cool to check things out. 

I took this picture of the plaque without knowing Steve's late uncle's name is on there. It's the very, very last name :)

Shannon got some kale and honey cream, and I got chocolate milk for the hubs. I'd planned to get him unhomogenised milk but they didn't have any with them today. Boo. But the chocolate milk was delicious, so all's forgiven! 

Steve said the guy in the red shirt standing by the flowers looks like Dave Thomas, founder of Wendy's. I kind of agree lol!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...