May 30, 2012

Back... Back In The Quilty Groove

I know this blog is lacking some quilty content lately but being sick really throws everything off. Being sick twice makes everything completely chaotic. I'm working on stuff... there'll be things to show you soon, pinkie swear.

In the meantime, here's some tomato plants.



I replanted them so each grape tomato plant would have its own pot and cage... And I inadvertently placed them according to size haha! They'll probably need to get spread out when they start to fruit but for now I like seeing them in a row like that. I've been pretty good about watering the plants (I think I only forgot once) and I keep looking at them through the kitchen door to make sure they're not dead already. Paranoid much?

1 comments:

Carla said...

you just concentrate on getting better and don't worry about us. We'll be here when you do feel better---promise : )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...