April 3, 2012

Who's Going to Sewing Summit 2012???


Because I am!! And Shannon is! You should too :)

I'm so bloody excited, I can't even stand it. For the most part, my life as a modern quilter has been solitary (in person, that is) until last year when Shannon and I became friends. Preeeetty sure my head is going to explode when I meet everyone. Explode in a good way.

(Is there a good way for your head to explode though?)

If you want to join us, you can register here. Uhh the summit's SOLD OUT?!?! Yikes!





October cannot get here soon enough.

11 comments:

Marci Warren-Elmer said...

I am registered and cannot wait to go!

CitricSugar said...

I wish! But that's farther ahead than I can schedule and or budget for. Maybe someday. I hope you have a blast.

Christina Lane | The Sometimes Crafter said...

Me! I'm going this year!

amy smart said...

I am SO excited that you will be there! Woo! I can't wait to meet you irl. Can I just follow you around and you can make me laugh the whole weekend?

JanuaryT said...

I'm so excited I got in! I was refreshing over and over until it came up :) I can't wait to meet everyone.

Mermaid Sews said...

I'm in too. New to the sewing blogging world, but found out just in time. Can't wait to meet everyone I marvel at.

Unknown said...

Me! I'm going! Eeeep!

Anonymous said...

It's sold out in under 18 hours. I would like to officially register my huff that I will not be attending, and will remmeber to set an alert on my phone for this next year!

grendelskin said...

I'll see you there! Looks like CT will make a respectable showing!

Laura said...

I had to choose between Sewing Summit and QuiltCon, and QuiltCon won out. Have fun at Sewing Summit!

mascanlon said...

Bummer, i can't manage this year but I'll be looking forward to hearing all about it Audrie.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...