Random thoughts floating about in my head right now...
- I don't want to be abducted by aliens. Not just for the usual probe-y reasons, but because I don't know if they'd get a very accurate idea of a typical human female if they were to use me as a human specimen. They might be urged to return me very quickly then set fire to Earth.
- I'm not sure I like chocolate-covered apples. I had some the other day. The skin and the crunch with the chocolate? No, thanks. It was like the time my sisters and I decided to add rockmelon (cantaloupe) to our chocolate fondue repertoire. I definitely hate chocolate and orange. Not sure if I want to try chocolate and plum. Also, the hubs needs to stop bringing things home from work. This entire thought process is because he brings weird things home.
- The more I watch Smash, the more I want to do very, very naughty things to Jack Davenport. Then again I've wanted to do very naughty things to him since Coupling. (Hi honey...)
- I've decided that the Internet hates me. It keeps showing me things that I never knew I wanted and now can't live without.
this print. I want it simply because it features The Power Broker (one of the hub's favourite books) and you just never see it on a print. And don't get me started on fabric. I black out and click on things and fabric appears on my doorstep. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
- How is John Carter the title of a supposed blockbuster-esque movie? And has no one noticed that it's the same name as Noah Wyle's character on ER?
- I need to get back to quilting because clearly my brain malfunctions when I don't keep myself busy.