January 17, 2012

Steamed Cheeseburgers

Steamed cheeseburgers. Are. Delicious. Don't start throwing rocks at me, I'm being serious.

I was very skeptical when I first heard about them because a steamed burger just doesn't sound right. Oh but it is. Ten kinds of right, and then some. I had my first one a few years ago and it's just yummy. Plus you don't get that disgusting, greasy feeling that makes you want to cry in the shower.

Over the weekend the hubs took me to another steamed cheeseburger place called K. LaMay's. Sooooo good. Glad I got the small one (that they cut in half for me like I'm a damn child) because I'd still be there, eating the double. And all that oozing glory? Wisconsin sharp cheddar that they also steam and scoop onto your burger patty. I know, I'm drooling too.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

never heard of such a thing! But would definitely like to try one! ;-)

MamaLiza said...

That looks yummy!

Aurelia said...

they were sooo good, the ones we ate that time at that place. i sound like mum.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...