August 19, 2011

Baby Got Back

I was at work yesterday, and I somehow got into a conversation with my co-worker and a few customers about bums and how people pad their bums to make them larger. I have pancake bum (Thanks, Mum) but I would never pad my rear end. Even though I look like I'm about to topple over, being hideously top-heavy (This one's thanks to both parents... not that my Dad has big boobs. His sisters and mum do. This is getting weird.). 

But I understand the appeal of a shapely bum so of course I started rapping Baby Got Back by Sir Mix-A-Lot. It wasn't my finest moment but this bitch can keep a beat. Yo. 

Everyone in the conversation was stunned and kept asking me what the hell I was saying. None of them had heard of the song!? Whaaaat?! My poor co-worker turned a brilliant shade of red so being the shit-stirrer that I am, I continued rapping another couple lines :) Seriously, I'm awesome to have around.

So here it is. Sir Mix-A-Lot and his ode to large bums. Mum, you might not want to click 'play'. Dad might though...


8 comments:

Merran said...

I first heard this one on Friends, remember Rachel used to sing it to Emma? Or are you too young for that?

Shannon said...

AAAAHHHHH HAHAHAHA! Sorry I missed that one (I actually stopped in the shop yesterday but it was pretty quiet). The co-worker wasn't Pat, was it? I imagine she would jump right in with you!

Chris said...

Too funny. It always cracks me up when my girls start singing this and dancing around. Now they can move that badonkadonk.

Summer Killebrew said...

Seriously, what we need is a recording of you doing it. You would so get a long well with us...

Sarah PingsAndNeedles said...

lol... much needed cheer ..

Bec said...

lol I love that song how can they have not heard of it??!!

Sandra said...

/www.lovemybubbles.com/butt-pads-foam.shtml

Hee Hee. OMG, that's too funny. You should check out this website, it's padding for pancake butts!! (i should be so lucky to have a flat butt~see you're never happy with what you have!)
oh, yeah, and tell hubs~they have "bubbles" for him too.

CitricSugar said...

That's hilarious! I can't believe they didn't know that song... Also, I'd have paid money to see that. Then I'd have joined in and shaken my own! Just how I roll...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...