July 31, 2011

The Hubs Needs A Filter

The hubs has this ridiculous wish that my eyesight fails one fine day, so that I have to wear black-rimmed glasses. So we're watching TV and this Asian chick is wearing black-rimmed glasses...

Hubs: "You need to wear glasses like that. Just bigger."
Me: "Bigger?"
Hubs: "Yeah you need those glasses but bigger."
Me: "Are you saying I have a big face?!?!"
Hubs: "Bigger glasses... To break up all that skin."

Then I flung myself on the floor and flailed around a bit. He joined me on the floor, laughing, thinking he's reaaaaally funny. Ass.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

hey,you know who needs the great big glasses? The woman who ran into your car.
Tell hubs that if he wants to buy you big glasses; make sure they're full of beer (or whatever your fave drink is!!)

CaryManda said...

Ass. Hat.
;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...