June 23, 2011

Rainy Days And Mondays Always Get Me Down

My week so far in pictures. And the rain doesn't really get me down... just makes going outside slightly annoying. And damp.
It rained all day today. Finding some daisies in the garden that were starting to bloom made the rain much less annoying.

My breakfast this morning. The hubs turned me on to peanut butter on an english muffin. Sounds odd, but it's pretty yummo.

I found another cat named Matilda on a new-to-me blog called Kris Atomic! Heehee :)

The hubs, reading a book that he hopes will improve his memory. He learned to make up a song to remember a grocery list of four items. He forgot the last half of the song by the time he got home...

Isobel :)

And Matilda! She finally sat still long enough to take a proper picture :)

5 comments:

Deb said...

Yum! I love peanut butter on English muffins...and sometimes I splurge and have a little honey on it--Winnie the Pooh style!!

Deb from clutteredquilter.blogspot.com

Averil said...

He can commit to memory entire law books but he can't remember a grocery list of 4 items?!

Oh Steve-o.....

Love your gum boots with the daisies, btw =)

Unknown said...

Lol. I do like engish muffins with PB :). In saw that author interviewed on tv...I was wondering what sort of tips were included! So did he have to go bac to the store!?

Alexis Kennedy said...

lol I just don't think men's brains are wired for shopping of any kind ;) English muffins rule!!

mascanlon said...

Love English muffins with most anything on them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...