December 24, 2009

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas

Hope everyone's hunkering down with good food and good company :)

I'm starting off the Christmas celebrations with an amazing pumpkin cake (I put the butter on with a fork because I didn't want to waste a knife lol) that has undoubtedly added inches to my frame. Worth it though!

Starting a boy quilt for a good friend's nephew. We went to pick out fabric together since she wants to learn to quilt, so I thought it'd be a good introduction for her.

And I just realised that my jammies and socks are extremely festive. This is all by accident, by the way.
I wish everyone a very wonderful Christmas, and a healthy, happy new year. I know ours will be filled with yummy food, lots of chocolate and lots of laughing... and wrestling for the remote because my MIL will try to watch some insanely stupid show while the rest of us groan in agony lol

5 comments:

Dee said...

Merry, Merry Christmas to you and yours!

I'm hoping the New Year is splendiferous for you!

Unknown said...

Nothing like being comfy with your family on wonderfully cozy Christmas day! Enjoy! We are hunkered down for the 24 hour marathon of A Christmas Story on TBS. Gotta love it! Merry Christmas to you!

Aurelia said...

That cake does look scrumdili-icious!! Hope you and Steve have an awesome Christmas. I miss ya. *BIG HUG*

Julie @ Jaybird Quilts said...

the fork provided a lovely texture...and who cares about calories this time of year?... enjoy eating what you want to.

Rebekah said...

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas this year!

I was sporting my accidently Christmas-y red and white pin striped jammies this year.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...