November 26, 2009

Thankful

I may be new to this whole Thanksgiving tradition, but I do like that we all get to think about what we're thankful for.

I'm thankful for...

1. My family's health and happiness.
2. Us no longer being sick :)
3. Chocolate.
4. The laughter and fun we'll have at Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow.
5. Being able to exercise again. Because oh my god I'm going to consume such an obscene amount of calories.
6. Everyone who reads this blog. You encourage and inspire me every day.

What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?

6 comments:

Red Pepper Quilts - Rita Hodge said...

Happy Thanksgiving Audrie - so glad you are feeling better. Enjoy your family and all those calories!

Rita

Victoria said...

My list looks a lot like yours!
Happy Thanksgiving!

Barb said...

Gotta love that chocolate....got some?

Have a wonderful day!!

My Farmhouse Kitchen said...

Found you through Cup Of Jo...can't wait to read your blog over the weekend..it looks beautiful...

Happy Thanksgiving

Kary

Dee said...

For online friends with a great sense of humor!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Julie @ Jaybird Quilts said...

i'm glad you are feeling better!! and this thanksgiving i'm happy to have my health!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...