September 3, 2009

Hushabye


I'm totally in love with the new line by Tula Pink called Hushabye. The second a layer cake came available, I ordered it because I really wanted to see all the fabrics from this line. I believe yardage is being sold now, so heaven help us all. It's beyond gorgeous... then again everything Tula Pink puts out is gorgeous, no?


And then of course there's her upcoming line Plume. It's much brighter than what I'm normally drawn to, but her designs are amazing so I can't help but feel warm and fuzzy inside.

3 comments:

Julie @ Jaybird Quilts said...

everything is right!! i'm in love.. seriously in love!

Heather said...

I just got my hush a by Jelly roll in the mail today! So I am so excited to find a pattern for it and put it together. Now I need to start hunting for a good pattern.

Anonymous said...

OMG!! they're so gorgeous!!! --Aure

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...