August 3, 2009

Awesomest Husband Ever

So the other day I was in distress because out of the blue, the treadmill wouldn't work. When I can't run, I get very nervous and anxious, so you can imagine my delight when my darling hubs announced a couple days ago that it was all good in the gym.

He not only fixed it and cleaned the motor of all dust and cat hair, he also cleaned and tidied up the entire gym! He's such a sweetheart and I appreciate this to no end. You have to understand, this is a man who needed specific instructions to turn the dishwasher on while I was away, and who thinks his socks grow legs and walk over to the clothes hamper.

I know I'm a lucky girl :)

3 comments:

nycrun said...

clean is nice
http://nycrunfashion.blogspot.com

Aurelia said...

wow, Steve cleaned and fixed it?? This is the guy who needed his dad to fix the shower drain switch.

good on you, Steve

Unknown said...

So sweet those little things :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...