July 30, 2009

Treadmill Fail

My treadmill is being a poop. I went to turn it on and the lights on the console came on, but it wouldn't start. I'm so very annoyed because I hate running outside -- we live just off a busy road and becoming roadkill isn't on my to-do list. Plus it's so humid and muggy outside, it's like breathing soup.

The hubs says he'll take the thing apart tomorrow and have a look at it. I'm not sure this is a good idea, but it sure beats doing nothing. Fingers crossed it's easily fixable.

I seem to have bad luck with treadmills... I tore the tread (probably from overuse) in Singapore, somehow managed to get the tread to come off the rollers in Australia and now this. It's as if I'm trying to destroy treadmills in every continent!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

check if you've accientally added spikes to your running shoes. Might explain why. :-)

-Aure

Joanna Goddard said...

"Breathing soup" = so true!!

Cat said...

Oh, this is frustrating. I am waiting for my stairmaster to give up the ghost...it will be a sad day. Here's to getting it fixed ASAP!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...