July 20, 2009

We're Off To NYC

My sister and I are headed to the city for a few days so no posts till I return on Thursday. My sweetheart of a mother-in-law has offered to drive us to New Haven to catch the train so I wouldn't have to drive and park my car for three nights. I do believe won the Mother-In-Law Lottery, and I'm eternally grateful.

I've stocked the fridge with food so the hubs doesn't starve while I'm away. Lunch meats, cheese, yogurt, berries... and a gigantic meatloaf pre-sliced so he doesn't have to think too hard. I feel a little bad about leaving while he's so stressed out over his bar exam prep.

Although today when I burned my hand taking cookies out of the oven, he was more concerned that my oven mitt didn't damage the cookies. So we're even. Hmph.

Picture from The Daily Green.

2 comments:

Aurelia said...

Hahaha, when it comes to sweets, if it came between biscuits and your blackened body, i don't think you have to think hard to figure which Steve would pick. Hee!

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

haha...Funny! I'm pretty sure your hubs won't starve!! Have fabulous fun siters~

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...