July 24, 2009

I'm Baaaaack!

Whew! We got back from the city this evening and I miss it already. Don't get me wrong, I missed cuddling with the hubs and snuggling with my cats, but there's something about the city I just love. The people, the noise, the crazy... it's all amazing.

Some highlights...

A visit's not complete without going to The Strand. 18 miles of books = heaven.

The Empire State Building aglow after a day of rain on Tuesday. No photoshop here, it just looked like that and I had to take a picture. Oh and on 23 December, 2006, I said "yes" on the 86th floor :)


Pastrami on rye at Katz's Deli. That's a serious pile of meat so we had to go halfsies.

Pretending to look intelligent at the Public Library.

My sister and I macked on some cupcakes at Magnolia Bakery. She had the red velvet, I had the devil's food cake. I think we inhaled our cupcakes because it was a complete blur after we extracted them from the box.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...