July 28, 2009

Shopping All Day Is Hard Work

We spent the day at the Wrentham Village Premium Outlets and I do think it was a perfect birthday for my sister. The women in my family are born to shop, and we do it with such flourish and grace. It's been a year since I've there, and I forgot just how expansive it was! We didn't even come close to covering half the shops. My sister's wallet probably let out a big sigh of relief.

It's quite sad that the only thing I had to take a picture of all day was a dragonfly I found in the fitting rooms.
We had dinner at Gilette Stadium, at this place called Skipjack's. Their food was passable. Their bread was amazing. I kept thinking our server wasn't wearing pants. That's my mum-in-law and me. I'm fighting the wind, and she was... well, I don't know.

As we headed back to the car, we were treated to this gorgeous sight. I just love sunset skies.

Oh and while we were there, there was a sound check going on for AC/DC! Aussie! Aussie! Aussie! Oi! Oi! Oi! I was thinking how much I missed Australia yesterday, so this must've been a little taste of home, just for me.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...