July 5, 2009

The Garden: I Hate Weeds Edition

Dear Weeds in my garden,

I hate you. I hate you a lot.

Hatefully yours,
Audrie

And now, my flowers...

I don't know what the eff is going on with my asters. Some are short and blooming, the others look like they're attempting to reach the sky. I had a fleeting urge to dig them up and put the tall ones in the back and short ones in the front, but I wasn't sure they'd survive the move. And the lobelia always gets flattened after I water and I always panic they won't get back up. Worry wart.

The window boxes are doing just fine, except for the one at the other end of the house.

The hanging lobelia on the left died. I replaced it with more lobelia and something else I cannot recall the name of. They're intent on dying too. Bastards.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...