April 28, 2009

Better Late Than Never


Our tulips finally bloomed! I'm so thrilled to see the pop of red in my front lawn now. I'd drive by houses, and their tulips and daffodils would be in full bloom, while mine were kicking back, taking it easy. A few days ago I saw the little buds forming, and yesterday they finally bloomed! Hoorah!

Definitely worth the wait, don't you think?

I can't wait to plant my window boxes and the little garden I have in the front yard. Plus I'll have sunflowers at different corners of the lawn too. Last year was the first time I tried my hand at gardening, and although the upkeep can be quite tedious (I do not enjoy being outdoors or in the sunshine), it was well worth the effort to see my beautiful flowers blooming healthily. I was pretty much winging it, but I must've done something right because the geraniums and lobelia were thriving.

1 comments:

Steven B said...

Gorgeous photos, Babe! Who knew photography was your calling?!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...