April 24, 2015

Triangle Baby Quilt

How fun is this?! I started cutting triangles from the large scraps on my cutting table because I thought they were too good to just lay in a pile!


I used a DS print for the back -- one of my favourites! I know I say that a lot about her prints, but there are some that are just special! I love how happy this print is... the pink and orange flowers against the yellow grid is just too good. I pulled five different prints to make a scrappy binding... those are my favourite to do :)

This quilt sold minutes after I listed it on Etsy but I imagine I'll be making another scrappy triangle quilt again soon!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

What a great way to use up your scraps! So fun and colourful!

Chris said...

Love this Audrie. So cheerful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...