September 22, 2014

Lotta Jansdotter Patchwork Baby Quilt

I made a wee little patchwork quilt! I love making these... I had some Lotta Jansdotter lying around from a project I've just finished (it's being quilted, I'll show you when it's done!) so I thought I'd make a little baby quilt :)

It looks adorable on one of the sofas in the living room... Maybe I need a lap one? Hahaha...

Sort of kidding, sort of not?

The quilt has fabrics from four of Lotta's collections -- Echo, Bella, Glimma and Mormor -- and I love how they play so nicely with each other. Her colours are just on point every single time. LOVE!

I backed it with Kona Ash to keep the focus on the front, and bound it in a light grey sketch by Timeless Treasures.

It's currently available in the shop :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's fabulous!

Molly said...

So sweet and pretty! Who doesn't love a patchwork quilt?

mascanlon said...

It all plays together so nicely!!! I love straight patchwork and triangles for big impact!

Carla said...

It's perfect in every way : )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...