February 25, 2013

Hexidaisy

LOOK AT WHAT CAME IN THE POST FOR MEEEEE!!!

My friend Terri made me this gorgeousness in return for me making her a mini quilt, and I'm totally dying. How amazing is it!?! She seriously knows me so well. Rainbow? Check. Hexagons? Check. Striped binding? Check. Text prints? Check. The bonus was that this is called Hexidaisy, and daisies are my favourite flower. I even have one tattooed on me! She didn't know that, I'm sure!

Loooooooook!!!

It's so perfect, I can't stand it. 

Terri, thank you for your wonderful gift, my friend :) You are awesomepants, and I mean it.

14 comments:

Jenni said...

Wow! That's absolutely gorgeous! You are one lucky girl. ;)

Kati from Kati's Quilting said...

Aren't you a lucky duck! Jealous! Beautiful quilt and daisies are my favorite, too!:) Enjoy your gorgeousness!

Adrianne @ On the Windy Side said...

Oh wow, that's incredible. I love it!

Aurelia said...

OMG THIS IS SO FREAKING AMAZENUTS!!!!!

Well done, Che.

Steph said...

The little star in the middle is just to die for. I love the white fabric. You have very good friends.
Greetings from Germany!

Sarina said...

Your quilt is absolutely darling! I am jealous, but thanks for letting us see it. Course, I'd want the world to see a gift like that too!

Erin said...

That is an amazing quilt. I'm in awe of her skills.

mascanlon said...

Wow! perfect is right! And its tied up so cute too!

Averil said...

It's totally awesomepants!

Dana - Old Red Barn Co. said...

love doesn't adequately express the greatness of this one! you lucky girl!

Minty said...

That is truly brilliant!!

Custom Trading Pins said...

Very fantastic post.I really like this post.
Custom Trading Pins

Offshore Android Development said...

Great work Buddy..Keep it up.

Bargain Flights said...

You always share great posts like this.It,s amaizing and lovely post.Thanks for sharing this great post.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...