- Last week, Amy from nana Company came into the store and I just had to ask if it was her. I didn't know for sure because she's on the west coast, but it was her! Go figure! She even blogged about it haha! It's always weird (but SO fun!) to be recognised, so I fully understand why she was taken aback.
- In preparation for the storm, we filled one of the bathtubs with water. After the storm, the hubs flung open the bathroom door, forgetting that the tub was full. We heard a loud ruckus and then had a drenched cat running through the house. Curiosity did kill the cat, didn't it???
- My house was extremely tidy and clean before the storm hit. I can't sit still when I'm stressed, so I kept doing laundry, washing sheets and towels, and cleaning the house. It's like when I had final exams, my apartment was always sparkling clean.
- My dad is doing brilliantly. I'm so grateful for all your well wishes... you cannot imagine what it means to me that you guys care. Seriously. He's up and about, eating and talking (in our family, that's the two things we do best so it's not really that surprising...) so I'm beyond relieved.
- Remember the triangle quilt I made in April that started popping up on Pinterest? (I'm still in shock, by the way.) Anyway, I've been getting emails since I made it and have had to turn down people because I no longer do customs. Well, I've made a few of them (all identical) and will list them in my shop early next week. I'll do a shop update on here and link, so you'll be able to find it easily.
- The hubs and I have decided to give the triangle quilt an actual name. The Tango Mango Quilt. It was originally Creamsicle but then looking at it again, the oranges aren't very creamsicle-ish.
- Now I want a creamsicle.
Picture is from here.