- This + this = Awesomepants? (Don't get too excited... I can't do much of anything quite yet, just typing out loud...)
- I told the hubs he looked like Forrest Gump and he wasn't thrilled. I didn't mean it as a bad thing! He essentially looked like a clean-cut, younger Tom Hanks, no?
- We had a new tap / faucet installed. It's giant and I now have to wear a raincoat when I do the dishes. On the upside, crap goes flying off the plates at warp speed.
- I got stung by a bloody yellow jacket yesterday. I was kneeling on the floor, trimming a quilt, and then there was this searing pain in my knee. It swelled considerably for what felt like forever, even after I slapped on a paste of baking soda and water. It still hurts every now and again, but the swelling's pretty much gone. And yes, I killed the living shit out of that stupid yellow jacket. Rest in pieces, you idiot.
You can see the picture of my knee here. I didn't want to scare everyone lol
- The hubs has started wearing Breathe Right strips. And not just at bedtime, either. I have come to the conclusion (it took about 2 seconds to formulate) that they are not sexy. Not even a little.