March 26, 2012

Instagram

A few pics from my Instagram...
Eaten: Made mushroom cream sauce to pour over chicken; obsessed with whole wheat pockets stuffed with roast beef, turkey and salad; my rubbish version of shepherd's pie; and a delicious Tilapia sandwich at Rein's Deli.

Quilty: Using my Make Life... jelly roll to make a baby quilt for a dear friend back in Singapore; basting said Make Life... quilt; the quilting on the Chopsticks quilt; and some lovely Ta Dots plus a Moda Bella and Kona in the mail.

Etcetera: Pretty tulips; Izzy; extreme close-up of Matilda; and honey wheat pretzels, my fave.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

What fun pics - love your chopsticks & your ta dots AND your kitties!

Laura said...

I'm laughing at myself because when I saw your photo of the honey wheat pretzels, I thought, "Churro!" (In case you don't know, that's a traditional doughy Mexican treat covered in sugar and cinnamon.) Yeah, I'm from California. ;-)

Oh, yikes, one of the "prove you're not a robot" words is "fornicat." Is that when a cat ... nevermind.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...