January 4, 2012

First Of The Year

I've been taking a break from quilting to gather myself after a busy couple of months. But of course the itch started coming back, and because I'm waiting on fabric for a custom quilt to arrive, I'm kind of in limbo. I was trying to avoid starting something because I don't jump back into a project very easily after setting it aside. I have many WIPs to prove it.

Well, you guessed it. I started something. A teeny, tiny, little something :) I have no self-control whatsoever.

4 comments:

Angela Nash said...

I hope it makes it to the finish line - those fabrics look fabulous!

Cascade Quilts said...

LOL - I have no self control either. I'm planning the next one as I'm finishing one (or sometimes they don't even get finished before I start the next, depending on how involved I am in that particular quilt/process). I was finishing a kaleidoscope quilt New Years Eve and planning TWO new quilts at the same time. Sometimes I think I need a shrink...... hubby says I need an intervention, LOL.

Cindy said...

Same here!! If only my husband knew all the WIPs that were hid in my sewing room- he'd have a fit! haha!:)

Meg said...

Self-control is totally overrated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...