October 21, 2011

Randomness


Thoughts swirling around my noggin...

- Remember I mentioned Jebediah the Japanese Spitz? I remember now that he hangs out at Parata! I couldn't remember the store name at first but I remembered the street name and that it was a few doors down from Scutti, the amazing Italian food market I used to go to. Anyway there's an article on Parata, and there's a little picture of Jeb!

- We're off to NYC for a few days and I remembered that I hate packing.

- I cleaned my studio a week ago. It already looks like a bomb went off. I give up.

- My allergies are killing me right now. This part of autumn, I definitely do not like.

- I really, really want to make this gooey butter cake. And also this brown butter roasted banana bread.

- I have decided that Ryan Gosling is my boyfriend. He doesn't know it yet, but I'm sure he feels the same way. Clearly this chick is mistaken that Ryan Gosling is her boyfriend. Better step off, biatch.

- Don't worry, the husband has taken Scarlett Johansson as his girlfriend. I'm okay with it. Mostly because they don't have the special bond Ryan and I have, ya know?

- How are feather-down pillow forms cheaper at Crate & Barrel than the poly-fil ones at Jo-Ann? What kind of crap is that?

- Honey, we need to go to Crate & Barrel tomorrow.

Soooo... anyone else have random thoughts?

1 comments:

Angela Nash said...

I wonder how those pillows compare to the IKEA ones? I have a C&B outlet right here - I'll have to go check them out!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...