September 29, 2010

Dad On Seinfeld?

After dinner we were watching TV and while I was poking around on the computer, the hubs goes "Honey... Is your dad on Seinfeld?"

The hubs and his mum think my dad looks like Jackie Chan. So of course I start yelling, "OMG NOT EVERY CHINESE MAN LOOKS LIKE MY DAD!"

Then I looked up.

OMG. It's my dad! Well no, it's not, but it sure looks a lot like him!

I realise only my sisters and mum will have any reaction to this post, but I assure you it's pretty funny. I can't find a picture of his side profile to show you the resemblance, so you'll just have to take my word for it.

(Yes, my husband records reruns of Seinfeld. And makes me feel old because I watched them live back in the 90s.)

4 comments:

karen @ badlandsquilts said...

I never used to watch the show, but now will pay attention to it if it's on... one of my DH high school buddies lives in the appt that was used for filming...

Aurelia said...

Just cos that guy and Dad has pie face........and they have the same hair parting......and they're both tanned......DAD HAS A LONG LOST TWIN!!!

OH MAH GAWD~!!

Averil said...

DOPPELGANGER!!!!!!!!

Rebekah said...

too funny!

(I watched Seinfeld live, too)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...