July 12, 2010

Super Tardy Bee Blocks

For some reason I completely forgot about doing the June blocks for the Tethered Threads bee. I hate being so tardy, and it's almost mid-July. I should be tarred and feathered.

I don't understand what stopped me from doing them right away... I love Moda Hello Betty, and improv blocks are my absolute favourite to make. Let's just put it down to a big ol' brain fart.

I loved making them and I'm very happy with how they came out. Hopefully they're what was asked of me... I take instruction rather poorly... and I obviously can't read a calendar...

4 comments:

Live a Colorful Life said...

Great blocks. They are completely worth the wait. And I completely missed that whole line of fabric...

Angela Nash said...

Those are fabulous! You do an awesome wonky!

Dee said...

I like the colors and the way the blocks make your eyes move across them!

Rebekah said...

Red and turquoise is my favorite combo! Cute blocks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...