March 4, 2010

Spring, You're Tardy

I think I speak for most of us when I say where the hell is spring already?! Good grief.

Yesterday I stood over my sleeping daisies and tulips by the mailbox and sulked at them as if that'd wake the crap out of them. Nothing. Not even a peep.

I can't wait for all the pretty, pretty flowers that'll come to greet us. Eventually. In the meantime, there's Flickr.

1. Ranunculus Bouquet, 2. Mother's Day 2008 .., 3. Medusa on a Lily, 4. For those who love tulips, 5. Pink Flower (Lotus) - IMG_8593, 6. Early morning in a Somerset poppy field, 7. hydrangea close-up #2, 8. Mr and Mrs Ladybug, 9. after the storm

3 comments:

Dee said...

Oh, thank you. I'm thinking of hunting Mother Nature down (or Al Gore, either one) and handcuffing her to an iceberg in Antarctica!

Go Spring!

CitricSugar said...

Is it just me or is the word 'ranunculus' really, really fun to say?

Rebekah said...

I am so ready for spring to be here! Bring on the flowers.

I got married in March and had ranunculus in my bouquet...they are so pretty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...