March 17, 2010

Favourite Corner Of My Studio

As much as I think my stacks of fabric are pretty, I love this corner of my studio the most.

I just received a couple of prints from The Black Apple and I immediately hung one. The other print didn't look good in the other frames I had in the house. Also, I feel like my house is becoming a Black Apple gallery... this puts it up to six prints in the house now. Good grief.

But the print I did hang has always made me think of the hubs and I. Him with the glasses, me with the dark hair, lots of flying early on in our relationship... and my great love for hedgehogs.

Speaking of hedgehogs, Michael Miller's Hedgehog collection is going to make me extremely poor. Damn my hedgehog obsession.

7 comments:

Dee said...

I like this little corner too!

CaryManda said...

hedgehogs?

Kaye Prince said...

Alex and I have the "As Long as I Have You" print too! We also have the "Terrarium" print and the "Books" print...I almost bought a couple more when she had that sale last week but I restrained myself!

Terriaw said...

That is an awesome corner in your studio! I especially love the one that reminds you of you and the hubs. This art is new to me, so I'm off to check it out more.

Rebekah said...

Cute prints...I need to jump on the etsy print bandwagon at my house soon :)

Tracey Jacobsen said...

I love that corner too!

I'm resisting the Hedghog collection, but it is so dang cute!

amy smart said...

Love the prints! And thanks for sharing the amazing hedgehog collection. (I think.) I might loose all self-control that I've recently mustered. But how can you pass those up??

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...