January 19, 2010

Fashion Inspiration


I just love her laid back style... a big shirt, a loose tee... so lovely :)

Also, her hair makes me want to stab myself. A little over a year ago, I had a massive brain fart and chopped off my long locks to sport a short a-line bob. It was fun for a few months, then reality hit -- My hair grows really fast and I'd have to get my hair trimmed constantly. I've had long hair all my life so having to have it cut more than once in four months is unacceptable.

I've been growing my hair out and it's now just past the bottom of my shoulder blades. It's grown pretty quickly but I'm impatient and I keep wanting to dunk my head in some Rogaine. Hmm... perhaps not.


Picture from Garance Dore.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You are too funny! Not sure that rogaine will help it grow longer, but I think it would definitely be thicker. LOL!

Chelsea said...

I always chop my hair off about every 4 years, like it for a few months, then wish my long locks were back! I've got long hair again now, but I sure wish mine would get those perfectly-unperfect waves like that!

Joanna Goddard said...

haha, your post made me crack up. hair grows so slowly when you're watching and waiting! :) i love this girl's fiery red hair; so pretty.

Aurelia said...

Che, I totally know how you feel here. I regret chopping my hair too. Think we did ours around the same time? Us Tiongs can grow hair pretty quickly though. I think now Ave's is the longest between the three of us. Normally she has the shortest!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...