November 8, 2009

Blogworthy

On Friday morning, the hubs was officially sworn in as an attorney. Yeah, I know. I almost lost the plot when he walked across that stage and announced himself. It was quite the experience and I'm glad I got to witness it. Plus it'll probably be the first and last time I stand in a room with a few hundred lawyers. I hope. (Sorry honey, no offence heehee...)

Anyway, later that evening...

Hubs: "So did you blog about me getting sworn in?"
Me: "Err no..."
Hubs: "Why not!?"
Me: "I haven't gotten round to it!"
Hubs: "Awwww... I'm not blogworthy anymore!!!"

Such a whingy crybaby :)

And even later that evening... Let me preface this by explaining that my hubs has made it his life's mission to convince me that he's Chinese too. It helps to take a deep breath when dealing with him sometimes.

Him: "So your sister and I have an on-going debate about me being Chinese."
Me: "Uh huh. And how's that going for you?"
Him: "You know, the sooner you guys just accept that I'm Chinese, the better. You're lucky to have me on your team."

Guess we've been told.

10 comments:

Barb said...

Congrats to the Hubby!!

Greg said...

Hey look!! A funny lawyer. If he's as good at law as he is humor, I won't have to worry about you starving or going without fabric.

sewtakeahike said...

Congratulations to your little Chinese attorney!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! What a great achievement. You must be so proud of him...

Carla said...

Congratulations to him!

wishes, true and kind said...

Blogworthy?!?! -- the guy is bookworthy! Maybe you can be one of those people who adapt their blog into a book.... Next thing you know they'll adapt your book to the big screen. Tell him to start thinking of his favorite Chinese actors to portray him in the movie....

chelsea said...

ha! congrats! what an accomplishment!

Julie @ Jaybird Quilts said...

too funny. i need to meet him one day!

Aurelia said...

All I said to him was that he has some Asiany qualities!!! Sheesh!

Averil said...

I always say he's nerdy enough to be Asian, but to be Chinese he has to be able to fly from one bamboo branch to another while sword fighting a ninja, eat a whole roast suckling pig with a bucket of chicken feet (yeah, not wings, FEET) and stoop down without falling over for 3 days straight.

yeah...... >=)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...