October 12, 2009

Extreme Randomness

We spent the day in Northampton, MA since the hubs had the day off, and visited a couple quilt shops on the way home. While browsing at one of the shops, my husband and I had this little exchange...

Him: "Hey honey, do you know what 'fractal' means?"
Me: "No. What is it?"
Him: "I don't know."
Me: "What do you mean you don't know?"
Him: "Well I know it's something to do with math and thought you might know."
Me: "Just 'cause I'm Asian, huh?"
Him: "Yeah."
Me: "You're an ass."

The owner of the quilt shop was standing nearby and cracked up when she heard our stupid conversation. Can't say I blame her.

4 comments:

Aurelia said...

Hahaha! Had a similar conversation with my friends. We were sitting around trying to calculate the cost of a hen's night party and all of us kept getting the numbers wrong. And we're like, " we should be able to do this! We're Asian!". And the worst bit was that some two of them were auditors. HAHAHAHAHa!

Greg said...

Wish I'd been there to hear that. I'd probably wet myself laughing so hard. I love your fine comment. Sums it up for most people!!

Searchfamilies said...

Well i don't live that far from Northampton but it in the UK not the USA lol
Hugs Janice

Rebekah said...

hilarious!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...