May 17, 2009

Shop Update


Just updated the shop with a baby quilt I completed a couple days ago. I adore it so much because the colours are light and cheery, and it was inspired by the new spring.

I couldn't list it till today because I wanted to rework some parts of the binding that I wasn't too happy with. The hubs thinks I'm nuts because he can't see what I was pointing to when I was explaining what I was doing.

The backing fabric is one of my favourites and the day after I decided to use it for the quilt, I dashed out and got more to replace it. I suppose I'm hoping I'll one day have a little girl of my own to make a quilt for!

Right now I'm working on a baby boy quilt of the same dimensions, and that should be added to the store in a couple days.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...