May 17, 2009

Oopsies

I know I've been terrible at updating the blog lately. I've been holed up in my studio sketching, sewing, and experimenting with patterns. I'll have new things added to the store starting tomorrow. Promise!

In the meantime, I want this vintage bread box please.

I've always wanted one but have yet to find one I like in thrift stores. This one's just adorable and even though it would take up far too much counter space, I would love to have something just like it.

Also, the picture makes me want to bite the bullet and paint my kitchen cabinets white. The only reason I haven't yet is that I'd have to do all the trim in the house to match and I have neither the time nor drive to see a project of that magnitude through.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...