March 13, 2009

Just A Couple Things

This morning I woke up and found out that my favouritest band Nine Inch Nails is playing Singapore this August. I don't live there anymore, but my old gig buddy does, and she always laments how unfortunate and unfair it is that hardly any band worth paying to see ever goes there. And when we lived in Perth, Australia, we'd always whine about how bands would go to the eastern states and bypass us. We sure like to complain.

So I got a hold of her on MSN and told her. Caps and many exclamation points were involved. After she recovered from the shock, she kept asking me if I was kidding. Now, there are two things I never kid about.

One is Nine Inch Nails. The other is chocolate.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Jane's Addiction will open there too. It'd be two days after her birthday so she deserves something good. We're going to have to drive 1.5 hours to see them in MA. I know to most ppl in the States driving that distance is nothing. I am a city girl. Anything outside of 20 minutes makes me want to go foetal and weep.

The other thing, was that my hubs and I are easily amused and are totally amazed that it's Friday the 13th again. Two in a row! How could it be! Seriously, we're very easily amused.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah i can't believe they're coming! probably playing at Fort Canning (piss them dead people off >=D)

everytime i see/hear anything abt NIN or Tori Amos, i think abt you *heart*

-Ave

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...