February 17, 2009

Orla Kiely For Target

A while ago when I heard Orla Kiely was doing a line for Target, I near pissed myself. I've always loved her stuff, but I can't validate buying her bags or clothing in my current lifestyle.
 
Her line at Target starts at around $2.49 and goes up to around $19.99, so that's pretty reasonable. I managed to get myself a few mugs, oven mitts and a seat cushion (the latter was upon the hub's insistence, funnily enough)... I'd have bought the entire collection but I couldn't conscionably do it. I don't need any of these things, and definitely not mugs. But they were SO cute, I couldn't pass them up. I wanted the two-tier serving tray, canister and apron, but they cost $19.99 each, so I left them be. Anyone who knows me well would know that took a lot of self-restraint. A lot. The above is my fave design -- the green apple and pears. I got a couple of those mugs... they're so fat and stubby. Utterly cute. Great for warming cold hands, I think. Never have I looked forward to my next cup of coffee with such verve. Hee!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...