November 6, 2012

Tango Mango Quilt Shop Update

I've updated the shop with four Tango Mango baby quilts! Four! They're all identical, so I've listed them in one listing, with four available.

They're all made out of Kona solids on the front and back, and have a Moda black and white stripe for binding. I quilted them in the ditch so that the stitching kind of disappears, and all you see are the triangles. The quilts each measure approximately 41" by 50".


I love these quilts... the colours continue to make me so happy :)


Click here to purchase one! SOLD OUT!


(I'm still not taking custom orders so once sold, I won't be taking orders for these or any other quilts.) Edit: I've started taking on customs again, but at a slower pace. Please email me if you're interested, thanks!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It's so so pretty Audrie!! Love the colors, and the binding rocks!

Averil said...

OMG they're all gone already? Girl, you got game...

Anonymous said...

Awesome quilt , very nice and different..I like different..

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...